Thursday, December 31, 2009

Truth in our eyes and Love in your heart

If you can stand me watching in your eyes, then you have nothing to hide in your heart..eyes are mirror of your soul, and I can see you..I can see who you really are and I can feel what you think. You can play games and I play back, but truth is, that only one you will be playing with, is you..so do not bullshit with me.
Open to greater love then just your narrow feeling of love, love everything that comes to your life and every lesson you are here to learn..even if you feel like shit, thank for everything.
I know that you are beautiful and you are unique, everyone is perfect in soul level..flaws make us perfect as humans in every way, but people disremember that.
Love is in your heart, just find it..but first lesson is to love who you really are and let others see that, do not put on a mask in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment