Monday, August 10, 2009

Finland

I have been in Finland now for a year and naturally I miss my family and friends, but I also love being here.
I live in very beautiful place near sea..mind blowing nature everywhere, like in a fairytale..
I came to live here last summer, in July and at first I did not speak Finnish at all, but I knew something, so when my son went to daycare at least I understood his teachers, after 5 month living here I started Finnish course and found a practise place in the same daycare where I work now, and the best thing is that it is just a 2 minutes walk from my home.
So this work is something new in my life, in past I thought that I am not really a child friendly person even though I remember that when I was a little girl, I used to dream that someday I work in daycare..so that dream came true, 20 years later:)
Today (10.08) was my first full day (8hours) and I am really tired, I did not get much sleep at night, watching my clock after every hour..because last week it did not ring when it supposed to and Kevin missed one day in daycare:) lucky him! He likes daycare but he dislike to get up early, like me..sleepyhead.
Anyway, I like it there..I have a friendly staff and kids are adorable-shouting, crying..like usual, but doing that, they are just perfect.
And I know I will like it there.. I have some lesson to learn for myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment